Andis Master Cordless Lithium Ion Clipper
- Lithium-ion battery delivers over 90 minutes of non-stop run time; charges in just 1 hour
- Extremely powerful, high-speed rotary motor with blade speeds over 7,200 SPM
- Featuring constant speed technology; won't drag or stall
- Iconic, chrome-plated carbon-steel blade is adjustable from fine to coarse (#000 to #1)
- Cord/Cordless operation features an LED light to indicate battery power levels
- Includes premium charging stand
Fans of the Andis Master will know all about the iconic styling of this clipper.
The corded version has graced the barber shops of the world for many years. The Master is built around a high speed rotary motor that runs at 7,200 strokes per minute and can cut wet or dry for effortless bulk hair removal. It features Constant Speed Technology so it won't stall or drag. The motor's housed in an unbreakable and ruggedly good looking aluminium casing that's shaped to be comfortable to hold. Power comes from a lithium ion battery that'll run for 90 minutes and reaches full charge in just 60. The whole clipper weighs in at just 370 grams
The Andis Master® comes fitted with an adjustable blade that adjusts between #000 (0.5 mm) and #1 (2.4 mm) via the integrated taper lever.